Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Quiet Saturday in the Yard

The cat has finally warmed up to me, he doesn't run away quite so quickly now when I approach him, and he purrs when I pet him as opposed to freaking out completely. We still have arguments surrounding the furnace room. I don't like him in there, but have no way to keep him out. I also don't like the fact that he keeps pulling insulation off the wall and laying on it. Today I will be going to Rona to purchase some plastic to staple over top of the insulation. There is more than one way to rob a cat of his desire to lay on fiberglass insulation.

I have only 5 working days until I am on vacation! Nothing prestigious this time, I am going to spend my time shopping for items to redo my bathroom. My intent was to complete the renovations whilst on vacation, but since I do not have any of the materials yet, I guess I will settle with the shopping.

Other than that, not alot has been going on for the past few days. Today I am going to go to the driving range with a good friend, then off to On the Curve with the Kayak Girls for a night out. I'm hoping it will be a day choc full of fun!

No comments: