Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sleepless Night

Tonight I will be meeting Chunling, Paul, and Peter to take in some of Nuit Blanche and to enjoy a fun filled night of art in the city. I am really looking forward to it! There are four different zones, and tonnes of things to do in each zone. I have been put in charge of picking what we are going to see, since I was the one who suggested we all hook up in the first place.

The site says that it is impossible to see everything in just 12 short hours. I'm not even going for the full 12 hours, as I plan on getting some sleep tonight and going ice skating tomorrow afternoon. So I best be cutting my entry short for now and get on with picking what art I want everyone to see.

I hope I choose wisely. And I hope I have enough battery power in my camera to last the evening!

No comments: