Sunday, September 7, 2008

I flew half way around the world....




...and all I got was this:







Bodum Chambord Coffee PressPerfecting the ideal blend.
There’s nothing quite like the sensation of being awakened in the morning by the pungent aroma of roasted coffee beans percolating in a Bodum Chambord coffee press. Since 1982, Bodum Chambord’s sleek coffee press has been redefining how people make and savour their coffee. Coincidentally, the coffee maker’s design wouldn’t be out of place being displayed in the Louvre. The coffee press brews 32 ounces of coffee and is simple to operate. All parts are dishwasher friendly. If you like this reward, you need to know:
This reward includes:• One Bodum Chambord Coffee Press


I now have enough Aeroplan Miles to get a coffee press, 12 Big Bertha Golf Balls, or a 3 piece tool set!!!

I am also now suddenly obsessed with air plane catalogues. Please help. Or send me your Aeroplan miles.

No comments: