Monday, September 22, 2008

If I Were a Cartoon Character....

... I would be the female cat from Loony Tunes Pepe le Pew! There is a crazy adventurous story out there that I promise to tell soon.

Back in the day a long long time ago, I owned a similarly named blogsite on a different domain. Here are my old comments on my childhood TV.

Tonight I am hanging out at Paul's watching the retro cartoon channel, and "License to Grill". I love License to Grill, not because I own a barbeque, can grill, or have any desire to grill, but because the host is hot hot hot!! Here are things I never though I would hear on a TV show that I would watch:
"rub it like yuh were rubbin yuh saddle!"
"Mr. Pork."
"Mm!"
"I spent half of the day on my back!"
"Burn my pork"
"make sure you oil it down"
"this is going to be a love oven for this pork"
"Allow this pork to rest up. Give it 10 minutes. Time to get my grits on."
"This is great cowboy cookin'!"

No comments: